Alpinestars T SP-5 Rideknit JacketRegular price $299.95
Tech-Air 5® ready. Knit construction offers enhanced breathability and flexibility for optimized rider comfort Nucleon Flex Plus armor in key areas for the ultimate in rider protection and comfort with a highly durable and abrasion-resistant leather main shell and subtly incorporated class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection, the Knitted Leather Jacket is designed to keep you safe and comfortable as you hold the throttle open. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air5®, Alpinestars world-leading electronic airbag safety system, this jacket is equipped with knitted technology fabric on the seam area for maximum stretchability, thus optimizing fit and comfort, while zippered air intakes provide crucial ventilation. Knitted design leather jacket designed with a body-mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves and body for optimal riding performance. Advanced inner comfort liner construction and assembly for optimized flexibility and ease of use in maximizing the knit panels function for unrivaled freedom when the jacket is on.
Engineered knit stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates. Chassis constructed from premium bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance. Large mesh panel on the back of the collar for optimized levels of airflow Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade). DFS Lite shoulders for enhanced impact protection and abrasion resistance. The rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding. Knitted technology fabric on-seam area for a programmed stretch a bi lily, thus optimizing fit and comfort Hook and loop waist and cuff with semi-automatic zip for secure closure. Multiple pockets safe and secure storage. Upperside vents for optimal airflow. The waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants. According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE-Category II prEN17092 standards-AA class CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Tech-Air 5® ready.
- Knitted design textile jacket with a body mapped fit.
- Stretch panel inserts accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System
- Hard wearing poly-fabric chassis.
- Large mesh panel on back of collar.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow.
- DFS Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shield.
- Elongated jacket rear provides enhanced coverage.
- Knitted seams provide maximum stretchability.
- Hook and loop waist and cuff with semi-automatic zip.
- Low profile sports collar with soft lining.
- Large tooth main zipper.
- Loops allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE-Category II prEN 17092 standards — A class.