Alpinestars Valparaiso Jacket - BlackRegular price $499.95
A versatile, technical all-weather adventure touring jacket which is anatomically optimized for a superior long-range comfort, the Valparaiso v3 Drystar® Jacket incorporates Alpinestars a removable waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane for effective and proven all-weather performance, and offers superb comfort levels thanks to its extensive ventilation on the chest, back and arms. This jacket features a long-sleeve thermal jacket, making it extremely weather versatile, and has soft protectors for effective impact protection.
- Tech-Air 5® ready.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with a ripstop highly abrasion and tear resistant fabric main chassis.
- Reinforced material on elbow and shoulder areas.
- Ventilation system on upper chest area and sleeves.
- Superior Airflow front panel on main zipper.
- Bottom circumference shock cord adjuster.
- Reflective detailing on sleeves and sides.
- Quick collar buckle closure system.
- Zippered collar extension.
- Removable and wearable waterproof Drystar® membrane.
- Removable thermal layer for added practicality.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Chest and back pad compartments to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 — AA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars protectors.